Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some recent sewing.

A wallet I made out of some material I've been hoarding, i just love it. I'm working on a matching purse.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Reverse Applique Heart Raglan Shirt
Photobucket
Photobucket
And my favorite is a knotted hoodie dress in this adorable puppy print, Faith was less than thrilled about being my model.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And finally a couple nightgowns for a custom job. I really need to get a mannaquin or at least some better way to display stuff for photos.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

you totally know me and purses, yeah...want one...birthday april 12th...anniversery sept 20th, and the soonest, kara's bday on jan 28th!!!...

p.s. we need to talk about me hiring you to make a runner and/or cassarole cover for my mommy for "whenever day"

Unknown said...

Well CALL me sometime you goof! LOL
I have something planned for Miss Kara :-) Just gotta get a few more things done first. Also, have to get it to her before she turns 2 LOL

Sarah said...

I LOVE the wallet!